Annual Forum: 28-31 July 2018, Piteşti, Romania
For the fourth time, the EU-Russia Civil Society Forum invites young professionals from all over Europe to come together at the Forum “Europe Lab” to network, exchange ideas, work together on current European issues and develop cross-border project initiatives.
“Europe Lab” will take place in Romania at the Piteşti Prison Memorial. It will bring together 60 young people from the EU and further European countries, and the Russian Federation, aged between 25 and 35. There will be organised four parallel educational frames, each of those curated by a coordinator and further experts/speakers. The best common projects, elaborated during the Forum, get the chance to receive follow-up grants.
Key topics of the Forum 2018:
● Fighting against Corruption in Romania, Europe and beyond
• Stories of never-ending past: historical memory, local communities, performing arts
• How can civil society help to overcome territorial conflicts in Europe?
• Gender Blenders: gender and diversity
• The Civic Inspirers – how to organise Civic and Human Rights education in the era of democracy crisis
Further working formats will include excursions at the Memorial and other places in Pitești, discussions, interviews, participatory events like project launches and community dinners. The working language of the Forum is English.
Costs for workshops, accommodation, and meals are covered by organisers.
NOTE: Travel costs are borne by participants themselves.
Don’t hesitate to apply until April 28th here!
Partners: Pitești Prison Memorial, University of Pitești